Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Re: KR OOO 48 released The End

Post by dancercotillion »

Thanks for spoiling that anime, bro. Now I don't need to watch it ever.
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

I feel the need to bring Dr. Maki to this forum. Maybe he can create a fine ending to all those arguments.

Just be glad it's not Blade's ending, or worse, Decade's ending.

Now seriously everyone, did anyone knows where I can view the ratings for all Kamen Rider show? I can't rest until I put a fine ending to this desire of mine. :?
HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Post by HyperDrake »

prsentai wrote:And on an unrelated note, the scanner missed a Ptyra core!
- Eiji had Seven purple core medals: One Ptera (Head), Three Tricera (Upper Body), Three Tyranno (Legs). He got five in 31st eps. and Maki gave him another two in 46th eps.

- Dr. Maki had Two purple core medals (inside his body): Two Ptera (Head).

- The last Ptera (Head) core a.k.a the 10th purple core medal (which was taken by either Maki/Kazari in 31st episodes) is either with Maki too or ended up to Kougami somehow.
Igarashi_Kiriiga
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kiva
Dreamy: Saejima Kouga
Favorite Actor?: I can't choose!
My boom: GARO
Quote: "saisho ni itte oku, ore wa tsuyoi jyanai. Ore wa tsugoku tsuyoi" aka "let me tell you from the start, I am not strong. I am very strong"

Post by Igarashi_Kiriiga »

my hand was reaching towards the monitor the time eiji and ankh flew inside the "thingy" and never letting go...
and, and, and, Ankh...
I'm so bloody glad he died without regrets with his desire fufilled.

but then, one-time-use medals? guess the medals were too old.

Imma gonna cry~ T.T

Spoiler
the OOOXFourze movie had better come soon! and it better not be disappointing!

The way he looks make the girls feel honored to be reeled in
kokowaks
Salami Commander

Post by kokowaks »

make cake boss a recurring character in the whole franchise.... :mrgreen:
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

One-Time-Use medals? I just thought the purple medals destroyed them, seeing how the purple ones represent void and destroy desire.

You know what I liked about this series? No over-used gamebreaker final form. The purple combo was slightly more powerful than the others, but also the powers of the purple medals can leak to the other forms.

One thing I kinda missed here was Foundation X though.
neonblue2
Gabu
Favorite series: A lot
My boom: Kitties!

Post by neonblue2 »

Catastrophe wrote:And does this imply that the opening credits occur after the series (with Eiji going through the desert alone)?
You might have something there...
Spoiler
What's with the blue glow, Ankh?

If you think of the opening as taking place after the series it does put it in a whole new light. Eiji, while somewhere in the desert after saving Japan the world, finds a Taka medal. Similarly, Hina and, gasp, Ankh also find some medals. Wait, what? The Greeed are also in the desert? What?

But it's more likely they just styled the ending on the opening.
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

well it's over another year of awesome kamen rider i suppose in the end putotyranosaurus was OOOs ultimate form. an average final battle although it didn't last very long it was kinda short it thought. I felt after all the grief over ankh the show just kinda ended there's was no real finish it just played the end credits and that was it it didn't feel like a true ending. ah well onto the next one 3 2 1.
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

dancercotillion wrote:Thanks for spoiling that anime, bro. Now I don't need to watch it ever.
ack! sorry! wasn't thinking. orz this is why i shouldn't do things after 1:30 am.
Niek
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Niek »

Okay, this episode was awesome. It was exiting and it kept me glued to the screen. It totally immproved the rest of the series, which I thought was stil a bit 'meh'. Although I did think that my computer froze up or that the video had gone bad during those freeze frames. And Chiyoko's appearence during the "crashing to earth" scene was really weird and out of nowhere.

As a series I have the same feeling as with decade. A lot of interesting plot development and interest attraction stuff was brought in early and later in the series, which never got serious development or explanation. It was left unresolved and leaves behind a bad taste. THe entire characters of Hina and Chiyoko are prime examples of this.

But now my biggest question:
Am I the only one whose heart skipped a couple of beats and jaw dropped to the floor, when Satonaka made her entrance in that red hot outfit?
Okay the hair was a bit weird and not that hot, but.............................. Halelujah, I think I saw an angel!
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. - Douglas Adams
Kamen Rider Raven
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Shotaro
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Kamen Rider Raven »

Something I want to point out in regards to the "Final Form" thing.

PuToTyra only seems stronger because 1) the Purple Cores nature of void can destroy anything, even other cores and 2) Eiji is usually berserk when using it. That much power on a berserker gives the illusion of being ungodly powerful. However, when he fought Lost Ankh after he took back most of his cores, LA mopped the floor with him. This is pretty telling as I think it signifies that the red medals are the strongest overall. TaJaDor has all the power and none of that pesky berserk stuff.
Kamen_Rider_Shiki
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Garo
Dreamy: Malika
Favorite Actor?: Nao Nagasawa
Favorite Band: Uverworld
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Garo
Quote: "Living by supporting eachother is the game called life," so why can't I get a girlfriend?
"Nobody's Perfect," until you fall in love with them.

Post by Kamen_Rider_Shiki »

I felt sorry for Uva when he died. It was painful, iconic, and ironic. Being the only Greeed whose theme was stealing he ended up dying by being forced something he never wanted in the first place.

Ankh on the other hand was satisfied with his ending. He even lives on in the ending as... a ghost maybe? Just like in the opening...

As for the final battle, I figured Tajador would be the one to destroy Maki. The teamwork between Ankh and Eiji would have made a more satisfying touch than just Eiji overpowering him with Putotyra. And about the final form crap, the original final form for OOO was Tajador, 800 years ago. Because as you can see from the photo from the Full Combo Collection both Tatoba and Tajador have the golden ring around their OOO circle, unlike the others. Putotyra has one too, but it's more like a medal is actually on its chest. Plus it's color coding changed from black to white.

So let's put an end to this final talk because a Kamen Rider doesn't need a super form to be used in the last fight; They can finish off their final opponent using their base form. Den-O didn't.
Favorites:
Kamen Rider - Black, Agito, W, Gaim, Drive, Ex-Aid
Super Sentai - Jetman, Megaranger, GoGo-V, Shinkenger, ToQger
Other - Garo, Ryukendo, Rescue Force
Mitsumi
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com

Post by Mitsumi »

i might have missed it but didn´t ankh have 6 cores since his other half died ? what happend to the 3 he didn´t gave eiji ?

also if the 10th uva , ankh , kazari cores where still around what about mezools and gamels 10th core ?
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

FangTrigger wrote:Side note before I do my actual review later:
Kougami deserves a 'and not a single gently caress was given that day' gif
ask and ye shall receive:

Spoiler
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

^ That, is awesome!

And that's a good find neonblue. I didn't notice the blue glow on Ankh. The desert thing hit me straight away though.

There were some other things. Like when Hina goes to pick up half of Ankhs medal, it's kind of like the shot in the OP, just with half a core vs a full one. There were some others, but I forgeted >_>

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”