HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Re: KR OOO 48 released The End

Post by HyperDrake »

Kamen Rider Raven wrote:That much power on a berserker gives the illusion of being ungodly powerful. However, when he fought Lost Ankh after he took back most of his cores, LA mopped the floor with him. This is pretty telling as I think it signifies that the red medals are the strongest overall. TaJaDor has all the power and none of that pesky berserk stuff.
>>> Well...

1. Aside from the fact that Putotyra combo got mopped by Lost Ankh who had taken back most of his cores, but, which combo destroyed Lost Ankh to pieces???

2. Did Tajador combo ever destroy any Greeed with its own (red core medals) power?? The answer is NEVER. Maki, you say?! Tajador combo needed to use purple core medals Giga Scan to finish Maki. Without purple core medals power, even the "mighty" Tajador combo (and Ankh) wouldn't have had any chance whatsoever in defeating Maki.

3. Is there any Greeed which did not get destroyed by Purple Core Medal (Putotyra combo powers) powers?? The answer is NONE. Just read how each Greeeds got destroyed by Purple Core Medals power in the first post of mine on page two of this thread.

Even IF Toei made Putotyra combo without its berserk attitude at all in OOO series, it is damn sure that Putotyra combo WILL STILL BE the only combo whose core medals power destroys ALL Greeeds in this show and not to mention that Putotyra combo does fulfill the criteria of the concept of Final Form of Riders too.
No need to embarrass yourself further. But, you need not to worry since embarrassing oneself is not a sin in the first place.
Kamen_Rider_Shiki wrote:The teamwork between Ankh and Eiji would have made a more satisfying touch than just Eiji overpowering him with Putotyra
>>> Yeah, only for the sake and purpose of dramatizing the final plot.
KR_FIA wrote:Why Uva didn't go "Hey, that's the 10th medal of mine! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!" weirded me out.
>>> Why would it weirded anyone out in the first place?? Of course, Uva did not go "Hey, that's the 10th medal of mine! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!". To be complete/fully revived, Greeed need only 9 of their own respective color core medals. Greeed do not need the 10th core medal of their own respective color since it would make them get reverted back into mere sets of 10 core medals respectively.
MaskedRideEclipse wrote:Yo! rewatch the 32nd episode. at the last part, you could seen Maki creating another male Ptera yummy which was the one at the Fuuto and the one who hold the Memory Memory. It's a possibility that the move start after the 32nd episode.
>>> You are completely confused for sure. That another male Ptera Yummy in the end of OOO 32nd eps. which you mention about is not the same Ptera Yummy who holds the Memory Memory in W&OOO Movie War Core.

1. When Maki created that another male Ptera Yummy in the end of 32nd eps. of OOO series, Maki has long quit the Kougami Foundation.

2. The Ptera Yummy who holds the Memory Memory in W&OOO Movie War Core does exist already while Maki still works for Kougami Foundation (of course, still in W&OOO Movie War Core). From the start to the end of W&OOO Movie War Core, Maki is merely an employee of Kougami Foundation.

Those two points above simply prove that there is no relevance at all between OOO series and W&OOO Movie War Core. I always prefer the series first to be canon. That only means the W&OOO Movie War Core is NON canon. Wait, I thought I was spergin' about this fact already in W&OOO Movie War Core thread.
yumenotenshi07
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojirou
Dreamy: Yaguruma Sou
Favorite Actor?: Sato Tomohito
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by yumenotenshi07 »

...anyone else having problems with the 2nd version of the file? Mine kept screwing up... I managed to watch it by skipping around, but I still missed stuff... just wanted to know if a re-download might fix it, or if there's something wrong with the file itself.

JSoup

Post by JSoup »

atilim wrote:
Gamel's 10th core is still out there. Easily explainable by it being in her body.
I hope this was just a bad way of being sarcastic...otherwise could you easily explain it please?
How was that in any way sarcastic? It's as good an explanation as any. The 10th grey medal hasn't been accounted for. If they ever choose to do further OOO stories, a good excuse would be to say the medal is in Hina's body, which explains her crazy strength.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

yumenotenshi07 wrote:...anyone else having problems with the 2nd version of the file? Mine kept screwing up... I managed to watch it by skipping around, but I still missed stuff... just wanted to know if a re-download might fix it, or if there's something wrong with the file itself.
Where did you download it from? I know most of the DDL links might be corrupted.
yumenotenshi07
Kamen Knight

Post by yumenotenshi07 »

Yeah, I DDLed it. I'll have to go try the torrent and see if that fixes it. I didn't even think about it. Thanks! I was so sad because things were all dramatic and every time things got SUPER crazy, the file went nuts. >_<;;

OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

What I don't get is why did Ankh join the Greeeds again? Couldn't he work with OOOs to get the greeeds medal?
JSoup

Post by JSoup »

OOOKaiser wrote:What I don't get is why did Ankh join the Greeeds again? Couldn't he work with OOOs to get the greeeds medal?
Drama.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Plus he wanted to live. Last time he sides with OOO-Oh, he kinda got stabbed in the back... Which led to him being literally stabbed through the back.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

can't remember if it's been mentioned before or not, but here's a couple things i realized/realized were true after re-reading the entire OOO tvtropes page:

1) TaToBa kick was only used one other time in the whole series as far as TvNihon has released. I don't know about stuff not subbed yet, and TvTropes didn't say.

2) Uva's Medal Container form makes sense. think about it. What happened to the original OOO? he tried to contain a ton of the medals, but he turned into a box which sealed the greeed inside it. what happens to uva? he's forced to become a sort of box like thing when a ton of medals are forced into him. maybe the reason they reacted differently is one used more medals, or OOO was human and trying to control them, so his resistance if any to their overwhelming power dampened the effect down to just sealing while Uva wasn't a living being and wasn't trying to have all the medals in him, so he couldn't resist well enough and their destructive energy came out?
MaskedRideEclipse
Gabu
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Hot? Errr, TaJaDoru?
Favorite Actor?: Yu Hasebe
Favorite Band: DREAM
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Gi-Gi-Giga Scan
Quote: At the signature>>>

Post by MaskedRideEclipse »

Conan_Edogawa wrote:1) TaToBa kick was only used one other time in the whole series as far as TvNihon has released. I don't know about stuff not subbed yet, and TvTropes didn't say.
TaToBa Kick Count: I. When fighting Kazari's first Yummy.
II. When fighting with Birth, against the splitting Uva's Yummy
III. FINALE, against complete Uva
So it's thrice. Although the first one didn't make it.
-If all that I'd been said is a spoiler, then kindly delete them or put -snips-
'If you wishes to change the world, Then, you'll need to be stronger than the world itself, If you can, then, You're capables on changing the world.'
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

MaskedRideEclipse wrote:
Conan_Edogawa wrote:1) TaToBa kick was only used one other time in the whole series as far as TvNihon has released. I don't know about stuff not subbed yet, and TvTropes didn't say.
TaToBa Kick Count: I. When fighting Kazari's first Yummy.
II. When fighting with Birth, against the splitting Uva's Yummy
III. FINALE, against complete Uva
So it's thrice. Although the first one didn't make it.
ah. forgot about the second one.
prsentai
Imouto Rider Club
Imouto Rider Club

Post by prsentai »

HyperDrake wrote:
prsentai wrote:And on an unrelated note, the scanner missed a Ptyra core!
- Eiji had Seven purple core medals: One Ptera (Head), Three Tricera (Upper Body), Three Tyranno (Legs). He got five in 31st eps. and Maki gave him another two in 46th eps.

- Dr. Maki had Two purple core medals (inside his body): Two Ptera (Head).

- The last Ptera (Head) core a.k.a the 10th purple core medal (which was taken by either Maki/Kazari in 31st episodes) is either with Maki too or ended up to Kougami somehow.
Spoiler
Kiva Jyu Fly Ken Tatsulot
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

JSoup wrote:
atilim wrote: I hope this was just a bad way of being sarcastic...otherwise could you easily explain it please?
How was that in any way sarcastic? It's as good an explanation as any. The 10th grey medal hasn't been accounted for. If they ever choose to do further OOO stories, a good excuse would be to say the medal is in Hina's body, which explains her crazy strength.
I was honestly expecting this would be the case, and other Cores would be in other people eventually.

It's just very bizarre to have Chiyoko set up an elaborate scheme of weighing down the door heavily enough only superstrong people could move it, have her comment on it, then... nothing.
yumenotenshi07
Kamen Knight

Post by yumenotenshi07 »

FINALLY got to watch this properly, with no interruptions... and I'm torn on whether or not I liked the ending. A part of me is disappointed... mostly because Ankh was my favorite character. That makes me biased, no matter how I try to adjust my thinking. However, I liked how they wrapped things up otherwise. I just wish they could have done something different with Ankh. After all, leading up to it, they were kind of hinting that they might, especially when it came to Hina's personal issues. Supposedly she was supposed to "shoot for the moon" so to speak, and wish that everything would work out with not only her brother and Eiji, but Ankh, too... didn't turn out that way, though.

I guess we're teaching kids you can't always get what you want... you can't always get what you want... but if you try sometimes... yeah, you know the rest.

And for one brief, shining moment, Eiji was wearing normal-person pants.

Anyway, for the most part, I think it was a satisfying ending. ^^

archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

atilim wrote:
Gamel's 10th core is still out there. Easily explainable by it being in her body.
I hope this was just a bad way of being sarcastic...otherwise could you easily explain it please?

I thought this is how they where going to explain her super strength from the beginning. She got a medal stuck into her body, somehow. And it was Gamel's. Since he's basically a different type of Greed. It doesn't function like Uva, taking over minds. But gives off his attributes. I would of thought Hina would of had one of his Torso medal. Since she was tied up in the chains. Ankh said her strength was located in her arms only. Hence Gamel's torso Medal.

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”