Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Re: KR OOO 48 released The End

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

Catastrophe wrote:^ That, is awesome!

And that's a good find neonblue. I didn't notice the blue glow on Ankh. The desert thing hit me straight away though.

There were some other things. Like when Hina goes to pick up half of Ankhs medal, it's kind of like the shot in the OP, just with half a core vs a full one. There were some others, but I forgeted >_>
thanks. :3 it was a bit annoying trying to make it, so i'm glad it came out ok.

and i noticed the shot with hina, too, but i also missed blue tinted ankh in the opening. there's so much to pick up on by rewatching this series. i always consider that a mark of a good series if you can rewatch it and see even the tiniest things in a new light, and Kobayashi sensei's great at that take shinkenger and any one of its reveals that are treated as big surprises.
Kamen Rider Raven
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Shotaro
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Kamen Rider Raven »

Mitsumi wrote:i might have missed it but didn´t ankh have 6 cores since his other half died ? what happend to the 3 he didn´t gave eiji ?

also if the 10th uva , ankh , kazari cores where still around what about mezools and gamels 10th core ?
Maki took some of his medals when he damaged Ankh's core.
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Post by FangTrigger »

Conan_Edogawa wrote:
FangTrigger wrote:Side note before I do my actual review later:
Kougami deserves a 'and not a single gently caress was given that day' gif
ask and ye shall receive:

Spoiler
Awwes. I wanted to make one. Still cool as all hell though
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

FangTrigger wrote:
Conan_Edogawa wrote: ask and ye shall receive:

Spoiler
[ Image ]
Awwes. I wanted to make one. Still cool as all hell though
go right ahead, then. :3 you could probably make one better than mine.
KR_FIA
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by KR_FIA »

Intentionally avoiding this site before I watched it.

Why Uva didn't go "Hey, that's the 10th medal of mine! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!" weirded me out.

Now Uva knows how it feels to have medals inserted right into his own head. "Look ma! No slots!" Then with him squirming as Dr Maki pursuing him. I feel sure sorry for him.

So was that Dr Maki's remaining passion? To give his shoulder doll to his sister's lookalike?

And by consuming the world in Dr Maki's theory, instead of swarming it with black roaches, it is a freaking junk-producing-cube-thingy turning every buildings and stuff into medals... right... it is certainly too slow to destroy the world, by the way...

It's a pity, but now I look back, every 2 episodes should have Kougami teaching how to make a new cake. Especially from someone who is epic enough to make a cake in the face of a disaster.

Dinosaur fights: Two medals winning against seven or eight medals (With lots of medals)? I called it nuts.

Loving the part with Ankh saying out the combo though.

That said, the ending certainly reminds me of Kiseiju/Parasite, in a good way.

Now to give Fourze a try. Let's hope I can ignore its horrendous head...
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

KR_FIA wrote:Intentionally avoiding this site before I watched it.

Why Uva didn't go "Hey, that's the 10th medal of mine! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!" weirded me out.

Now Uva knows how it feels to have medals inserted right into his own head. "Look ma! No slots!" Then with him squirming as Dr Maki pursuing him. I feel sure sorry for him.

So was that Dr Maki's remaining passion? To give his shoulder doll to his sister's lookalike?

And by consuming the world in Dr Maki's theory, instead of swarming it with black roaches, it is a freaking junk-producing-cube-thingy turning every buildings and stuff into medals... right... it is certainly too slow to destroy the world, by the way...

It's a pity, but now I look back, every 2 episodes should have Kougami teaching how to make a new cake. Especially from someone who is epic enough to make a cake in the face of a disaster.

Dinosaur fights: Two medals winning against seven or eight medals (With lots of medals)? I called it nuts.

Loving the part with Ankh saying out the combo though.

That said, the ending certainly reminds me of Kiseiju/Parasite, in a good way.

Now to give Fourze a try. Let's hope I can ignore its horrendous head...
the thing about Uva and his tenth medal is a good question, because on the one hand, he only exists because his tenth medal was removed and he desired to get it back and become whole, same with all the other greeed. on the other hand, since he only exists because it was removed, maybe he thought taking it would make him cease to exist?

and as for the PuToTyra VS. Kyoryuu Greeed fight, Eiji only had 7 cores, and Maki had three. still ridiculous how he survived, but i thought it worth mentioning.

as for fourze: if you've ever seen and like Gurren Lagann, it's written by the same guy. make of that what you will.
DekaChief
IXA
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by DekaChief »

Skull Rider wrote:^ Well, dunno about the HD, but mine is SD v2 from DDL section via Filesonic link to be precise, got no issue with what you're facing. As Take mentioned at his first post, there's a few scene meant to be freeze/stop for a few second, but not at the place that you have mentioned such as end credits, Satanoka coming up escalator, Eiji falling. Hope this will help you and the staff pinpoint the problem. Peace~
It's because his download file is corrupted. I watched on the PS3, and when it gets to those points he mentions it stops and says, "Corrupted Data" and I checked the CRC, and they don't match so he needs to make sure the CRCs match on his file and if not, then he needs to re-download and keep checking the CRC. Although, I've downloaded from 3 of the five DDL links for the episode and each time it's come back as corrupt.
Spoiler
Peek a boo, Chuck Norris sees you! *roundhouse kick into oblivion*
Frøg

Post by Frøg »

Incredible series, easily one of the best for me. This is certainly a much bigger step up from Den-O, although the ending did seem a little rushed. What I had kinda hoped for Eiji to do was what the first OOO did: Use every core medal, or at least one of each. The purple medals would probably be able to stop Eiji from going out of control. He would take the TaToBa form, with holographic aura imprints of the other combos. Also, Kougami. He is the best thing that has happened to the entire KR franchise.
Kamen_Rider_Shiki
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Garo
Dreamy: Malika
Favorite Actor?: Nao Nagasawa
Favorite Band: Uverworld
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Garo
Quote: "Living by supporting eachother is the game called life," so why can't I get a girlfriend?
"Nobody's Perfect," until you fall in love with them.

Post by Kamen_Rider_Shiki »

Did anyone else experience frozen screenshots while watching the HD version two file?
Favorites:
Kamen Rider - Black, Agito, W, Gaim, Drive, Ex-Aid
Super Sentai - Jetman, Megaranger, GoGo-V, Shinkenger, ToQger
Other - Garo, Ryukendo, Rescue Force
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

The frozen bits are intentional. Odd, but supposed to be there.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

DekaChief wrote:
Skull Rider wrote:^ Well, dunno about the HD, but mine is SD v2 from DDL section via Filesonic link to be precise, got no issue with what you're facing. As Take mentioned at his first post, there's a few scene meant to be freeze/stop for a few second, but not at the place that you have mentioned such as end credits, Satanoka coming up escalator, Eiji falling. Hope this will help you and the staff pinpoint the problem. Peace~
It's because his download file is corrupted. I watched on the PS3, and when it gets to those points he mentions it stops and says, "Corrupted Data" and I checked the CRC, and they don't match so he needs to make sure the CRCs match on his file and if not, then he needs to re-download and keep checking the CRC. Although, I've downloaded from 3 of the five DDL links for the episode and each time it's come back as corrupt.
Yeah for some reason the file kept failing like 6 times.
Last edited by archer9234 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Conan_Edogawa wrote:the thing about Uva and his tenth medal is a good question, because on the one hand, he only exists because his tenth medal was removed and he desired to get it back and become whole, same with all the other greeed. on the other hand, since he only exists because it was removed, maybe he thought taking it would make him cease to exist?
A Greeed is created when the tenth medal is removed, creating a kind of 'black hole'. He wouldn't be a Greeed if he had all 10 medals, he'd just be 10 medals.
Conan_Edogawa wrote:and as for the PuToTyra VS. Kyoryuu Greeed fight, Eiji only had 7 cores, and Maki had three. still ridiculous how he survived, but i thought it worth mentioning.
I don't think the amount of cores mattered at this point. Everything was already going to hell because Uva was consuming everything. Now that I think about it, seeing how Maki embraced the void, it would actually make sense to be more powerful in the presence of the Medal Container.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

Dengar wrote:
Conan_Edogawa wrote:the thing about Uva and his tenth medal is a good question, because on the one hand, he only exists because his tenth medal was removed and he desired to get it back and become whole, same with all the other greeed. on the other hand, since he only exists because it was removed, maybe he thought taking it would make him cease to exist?
A Greeed is created when the tenth medal is removed, creating a kind of 'black hole'. He wouldn't be a Greeed if he had all 10 medals, he'd just be 10 medals.
Conan_Edogawa wrote:and as for the PuToTyra VS. Kyoryuu Greeed fight, Eiji only had 7 cores, and Maki had three. still ridiculous how he survived, but i thought it worth mentioning.
I don't think the amount of cores mattered at this point. Everything was already going to hell because Uva was consuming everything. Now that I think about it, seeing how Maki embraced the void, it would actually make sense to be more powerful in the presence of the Medal Container.
right. i only said what i did in regard to Uva because the "black hole of greed" that started was from a desire to be complete, since by removing a medal, the sets weren't complete, so i wasn't entirely certain if he'd still be desiring to be a complete set of 10 or was opting against it because he thought he'd go back to being just medals.and i know maki and eiji's purple core amounts didn't matter. thus why i said "still ridiculous". the exact amount changed nothing of what the other person said.
HIDragonstar
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Garo, Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojiro
Dreamy: Kaoru, Kotoha,Wakana
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by HIDragonstar »

Enjoyed OOO at the end. Got a tear out of my eye, but no good cry like from Blade or W. I kinda rate how well a show gets me emotionally, and this is good or maybe just a few steps short of great. Boss at the end made me think of a bit of the Neo-Fangire from Kiva, and it seemed like another Final Fantasy Battle in the end as well. (Which I don't mind.)

Really wish they had elaborated on Hina's strength. One other thing I've missed through the series is his sword. He get's early on in the series, and then rarely uses. Why bother giving it to him.

Overall, I think they might have had too many writers or plans for the show. It seems like they put in tons of plot threads, but had trouble weaving them all together. Ending was a bit rushed, and some places the story moved a bit slowly. (Granted not as bad as Torchwood 4th season.) Its not my number #1 or number #2, but its still in my 'good' slot.

The Easter Eggs in then ending make me wonder. Guess the "Kamen Rider who shall not be named", has united all the worlds and they are now trying to go off the same continuity like Super Sentai does. Which makes me wonder how W -> OOO -> Fourze will be. My only worry now is that we'll be seeing some Super Sentai in Kamen Rider also.... (He did go to Super Sentai for a short time.)
People say that the real world isn't black or white, its shades of gray. I prefer to think its a rainbow spectrum, when any color is dark enough, its black, when any color is light enough, its white. Yet, there is a spectrum of cultures and values.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

HIDragonstar wrote:Enjoyed OOO at the end. Got a tear out of my eye, but no good cry like from Blade or W. I kinda rate how well a show gets me emotionally, and this is good or maybe just a few steps short of great. Boss at the end made me think of a bit of the Neo-Fangire from Kiva, and it seemed like another Final Fantasy Battle in the end as well. (Which I don't mind.)

Really wish they had elaborated on Hina's strength. One other thing I've missed through the series is his sword. He get's early on in the series, and then rarely uses. Why bother giving it to him.

Overall, I think they might have had too many writers or plans for the show. It seems like they put in tons of plot threads, but had trouble weaving them all together. Ending was a bit rushed, and some places the story moved a bit slowly. (Granted not as bad as Torchwood 4th season.) Its not my number #1 or number #2, but its still in my 'good' slot.

The Easter Eggs in then ending make me wonder. Guess the "Kamen Rider who shall not be named", has united all the worlds and they are now trying to go off the same continuity like Super Sentai does. Which makes me wonder how W -> OOO -> Fourze will be. My only worry now is that we'll be seeing some Super Sentai in Kamen Rider also.... (He did go to Super Sentai for a short time.)
yeah, i always wondered about his lack of medajalibur use. as for the "amount of writers" issue, save for at least two episodes written by someone else, Yasuko Kobayashi wrote pretty much the whole thing. my guess is that maybe she put in a ton of threads out of expecting to have enough time to work it all out, like with Den-O. or she was at least promised one or two OOO returns type movies, like with Double/W, so she'll have a chance to expand on more stuff.

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”