Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Kuuga 06 released

Post by takenoko »

At last we get to see Kuuga use a weapon. I always thought it was cool how Kuuga had to discover his powers. The fact that he had to sort of earn them or figure them out instead of instantly knowing how things worked just doesn't really happen a lot anymore.
ScatterBrain
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen rider Den O
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen rider Faiz
Dreamy: Yuuto
Favorite Actor?: Yuichi Nakamura
Favorite Band: AAA
My boom: Everything Japanese!
Quote: "Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof."

Re: Kuuga 06 released

Post by ScatterBrain »

takenoko wrote:At last we get to see Kuuga use a weapon. I always thought it was cool how Kuuga had to discover his powers. The fact that he had to sort of earn them or figure them out instead of instantly knowing how things worked just doesn't really happen a lot anymore.
Yay first post!
I agree, this, den o and fourze were the only series where the rider didnt know how to henshin and how to use their powers straight off the bat and i love it when they do that.
I like how they tried to explain in a previous episode how the rider kick worked as well. Plus i think this is the only series where niether the belt nor the weapons are stored in hammer space until needed, he actually has to find somthing to change into that modes weapon.
Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, there is an idea and ideas are bulletproof!
gmottl
Mega
Favorite series: Rider-Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: ppgz, mrr, too many
Dreamy: fourze girls, luka
Favorite Actor?: jirou zanki garulu
Favorite Band: nightwish
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: MLP:FIM
Quote: just because you're a genius doesn't mean your a smart guy- PPG narrator
just because i'm an idiot doesn't mean i'm stupid- Spencer Shay

Post by gmottl »

i've been working on this for an hour and a half and i got nothing. where the hell is the source file.
Anyone remember when the news didn't want to make you punch the nearest thing to you, me neither.
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

gmottl wrote:i've been working on this for an hour and a half and i got nothing. where the hell is the source file.
?
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
gmottl
Mega

Post by gmottl »

what i mean is theres no source file on the tracker. no ones getting anything to download so we cant upload
Anyone remember when the news didn't want to make you punch the nearest thing to you, me neither.
AbareKiller
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
Favorite series: Kiva/Densha Otoko
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz/Shinkenger
Dreamy: Izumu-san :-D! (TV)
Favorite Actor?: Christian Bale
Favorite Band: Alter Bridge
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Drum Corps

Post by AbareKiller »

Yeah, mine is just sitting there doing nothing as well. I've got 0 (0) Seeds and 27 (194) Peers. Seems like something might be wrong.
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

the initial seeding failed, ive kicked mine off now
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
gmottl
Mega

Post by gmottl »

i just thought the primary seeder loaded the source but didn't hit start. it's done for me now, i'm seeding it
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Post by FangTrigger »

ScatterBrain wrote:
takenoko wrote:At last we get to see Kuuga use a weapon. I always thought it was cool how Kuuga had to discover his powers. The fact that he had to sort of earn them or figure them out instead of instantly knowing how things worked just doesn't really happen a lot anymore.
Yay first post!
I agree, this, den o and fourze were the only series where the rider didnt know how to henshin and how to use their powers straight off the bat and i love it when they do that.
I like how they tried to explain in a previous episode how the rider kick worked as well. Plus i think this is the only series where niether the belt nor the weapons are stored in hammer space until needed, he actually has to find somthing to change into that modes weapon.
True, but i wouldn't exactly say they were in 'hammer space.' More like, they are made enchancted by magic (They are pretty much just regular objects at first right?)
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I love the sudden cut from the nice ending to what happens at the start of the preview.

Anyway, it's pretty sweet how the translations help Kuuga fight by giving Godai knowledge of what he needs to do.

And the stupid Grongi game excuse plot for why he wasn't finished off. I wonder how many times that will save him in the series?
ScatterBrain
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen rider Den O
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen rider Faiz
Dreamy: Yuuto
Favorite Actor?: Yuichi Nakamura
Favorite Band: AAA
My boom: Everything Japanese!
Quote: "Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof."

Post by ScatterBrain »

FangTrigger wrote:True, but i wouldn't exactly say they were in 'hammer space.' More like, they are made enchancted by magic (They are pretty much just regular objects at first right?)
If you are talking about Kuuga's weapon then yes because his power changes the object into the weapon, but if you mean the other riders then no. Some have their weapons equiped or are given them by their belt or whatever but a few just seem to pull them out of no where. Heres a list:

Agito: pulls them out of his belt so he is fine.
Ryuki: weapons are given to him by his advent beast so again averted here.
Faiz: has his equiped on his body or bike so again fine here.
Blade: always seem to have their weapons on them so again fine.
Hibiki: ep to where i saw they either keep their weapons on their back or carry them around. what he does with the final forms weapon i have not seen.
Kabuto: Pulls that axe/gun/kunai weapon out of nowhere, first case.
Den O: weapon is kept in different pieces on belt so okay here.
Kiva: weapon is other monsters so fine, although i havent seen what is done with the final forms weapon.
Decade: weapon is kept on belt.
Double: weapon appears depending on what memory used. however the memoris are often pulled out of nowhere and we never see where he puts the old one.
OOO: sword appears from nowhere after he is given it but the axe is pulled out of the earth. why is a mystery but that one is at least shown. the Birth guns are somtimes pulled out of nowhere too. and we never see what eiji does with the medal he takes out.
Fourze: pulls switches out of nowhere.

so okay theres not as many as i thought, but still i prefer it when the weapons/memories/medals/switches are not just pulled out from behind somones back. what i love about agito is how the villans just reach off screen and produce a weapon, its almost like they are doing a spoof.
Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, there is an idea and ideas are bulletproof!
HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Post by HyperDrake »

ScatterBrain wrote:I agree, this, den o and fourze were the only series where the rider didnt know how to henshin and how to use their powers straight off the bat and i love it when they do that.

>>> Straight off the bat, eh. You mean straight from the 1st episode of their respective (rider) series. Most riders also did not know how to henshin and how to use their powers in the first place. The scene of the event where they figured out how to henshin and how to use their powers happened before the first eps. in their respective (rider) series which is not shown to the audience.
ScatterBrain wrote:Plus i think this is the only series where niether the belt nor the weapons are stored in hammer space until needed, he actually has to find somthing to change into that modes weapon.
ScatterBrain wrote: Faiz: has his equiped on his body or bike so again fine here.
Blade: always seem to have their weapons on them so again fine.
Hibiki: ep to where i saw they either keep their weapons on their back or carry them around. what he does with the final forms weapon i have not seen.
Den O: weapon is kept in different pieces on belt so okay here.
Decade: weapon is kept on belt.
Double: weapon appears depending on what memory used. however the memoris are often pulled out of nowhere and we never see where he puts the old one.
>>> On the one hand, you posted that Kuuga is the only series where neither the belt nor the weapons are stored in hammer space until needed, and on the other hand, you posted that there are other riders whose weapons are not stored in hammer space until needed. What the!?

Anyway...
- Blade stored his Blay Rouzer (his blade) in his holster on his thigh and W stored his Metal Shaft on his back (when Metal memory is in use) and his Trigger Magnum on his chest (when Trigger memory is in use).
- Some riders like Kenzaki (a buckle driver and a Change Ace card), Hibiki (Henshin fork) and others stored their henshin device in one of their (human) dress pockets since it's fit in it.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

Doesn't the Den-O phone come out of nowhere, too?
gmottl
Mega

Post by gmottl »

lets not forget everything in kabuto. where the hell does that belt come from anyway. :roll:

Return to “Kamen Rider Kuuga”