Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Re: Gokai 36 released

Post by archer9234 »

PHurricane wrote:I think that’s only the second time we’ve seen them pilot their independent vehicles. Pretty unusual for sentai.

Machalfon has “Super Sentai” on his tires, plus “E-S System” on his side - possibly a reference to his dad’s partner, Esumi Sousuke?
This is pretty normal. Every year keeps using the individual modes less and less. It's usually just used in the first 3 eps. Then just used near the end.
ES means the Engine Soul System. It's been called that on Go-onger, since the beginning.
Knight of L-sama
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Luka Millfy
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: It is a place that dwells in the memory of those who still dream of its ancient glory. A world revered for its beauty, mystery and danger. On a planet of endless adventure such a land is known as El-Hazard. If your spirit has wings to travel, even across the breadth of a thousand, million night, imagination will guide the way and the gates of El-Hazard will always be open to you.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Knight of L-sama »

Okay episode but personally I was hoping for Hiroto and Miu to show up just so they could go up to Gai and demand to know just what the hell he did with their Ranger keys.
Welcome to the Sea of Chaos!
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

I really though the Wings where gonna be the guest. Since Golds key comes with Machfalcon.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

LOL @ Gil getting pissed because the gokaigers didn't show up to fight the gaiark

Nice to see Kaijin army x Kaijin army fight.

THat part when they recruited MachFalcon was nice. And the Go-Onger fight was good.

Not to crazy about the new gattai, but I think MachFalcon will probably be used to do a new gattai with another great power, like GaoLion.

LOL @ Gai and Sousuke at the end.
TorchWood
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Pirate Sentai GoKaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Special Operations Squadron Go-Busters
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Post by TorchWood »

PHurricane wrote:I think that’s only the second time we’ve seen them pilot their independent vehicles. Pretty unusual for sentai.
Agreed
PHurricane wrote:Machalcon has “Super Sentai” on his tires, plus “E-S System” on his side - possibly a reference to his dad’s partner, Esumi Sousuke?
More like Engine Sentai, which was referenced in GoOnger.
Something happening on a show turns into a board comment.
Silent_X
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Silent_X »

Just getting caught up, but I needed to say Sousuke was in top form this episode. I loved almost every line that came out of his mouth.
GokaiFire needs to happen. Maybe in some special or the next anniversary series.

I also love that Machalcon's engine cast is giant robot-sized. That makes things kind of ridiculous.
I may be lying
Disclaimer: I do not endorse HeadOn; it is barely anything more than a stick of wax. I am simply using it as a Transformers joke.
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

So The Go-onger special power is just the Gaoranger power on wheels not very imaginative their Toei, but I guess when you have 34 different teams to work into a series stuff is going to get repetitive. Machalcon's a pretty cool design though i'd like to know what he got from his mother. Fight between the villains was a nice touch and actually seeing Zangyack winning for abit was funny.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!

Return to “Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger”